Monday, January 21, 2008

whine whine, bitch bitch

I have a cold sore and my lip hurts, a lot. My nose & teeth hurt from the damn thing, too. It's cd53. I feel like I might be coming down with a cold or the flu (achy, blah, weak, tired). It's cd53. The air in my house is so dry that the inside of my nose has CRACKED, and is bleeding a little bit... and that hurts! It's cd53. I don't want to do anything but go home, have a nice hot bowl of chili (it's in the crock pot now!), chug a half a bottle of NyQuil, and go to bed. But, I have about 4 freaking hours of paperwork to do for a committee that I'm on, and my current deliverable is due on Tuesday night.

Oh, and did I mention that it's cycle day fifty-fucking-three?!?!

ARGH!

1 Comment:

nancy said...

Oh boy. I couldn't imagine how crappy long cycles must feel like. I was out for 78 days straight due to surgeries, but like I said, it was cause of surgery. I was on bcps and new that I just had to stop taking them to get AF. I couldn't stop, of course, but at least I knew I was causing the 78 day cycle.

Ugh. And a cold sore to boot. Have you tried acyclovir? I have an Rx of it so anytime I get a cold sore, I can head it off at the pass. I get them usually when the weather changes. Extreme sudden hot or cold will do it.

I am ~so sorry~ that you are in the place you are in right now!