Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Non-Plan Plan

In response to Nancy's comment on my last post, I suppose I should fill you all in on the details of the current plan.............................

































That's right, there isn't one.

I have Met refills that will get me until mid-April, which happens to be the end of my insane season at work. For now, I'll continue to take the Met, just in case it DOES decide to work, and I DO decide to ovulate, and perhaps MAYBE, I MIGHT get pregnant. (Can you see me rolling my eyes at that insanity?)

I figure around the 1st of April, I'll call the new RE (got a referral from a friend who LOVED this woman), and see about the whole new patient intake process, and then figure it out from there.

So, as you can see, I'm in the midst of one of those oh so lovely infertility waiting games. Except that this will be a long one.

1 Comment:

nancy said...

okay, totally NOT funny, but it made me laugh.

I don't know how you can do it - just keep on pluggin' along. I hope you get some O action on the Met!