Well, this has been a MUCH better week then the previous couple (thank GOD for that!). Here's the list:
- Dad seems to be making (slow) progress. One of his doctors even mentioned "getting him out of here".
- Our little weekend away could not have been timed better! Even though I wish it could have lasted longer, I so desperately needed that break.
- My girlfriend Kim, who can tell a story like nobody's business, and can ALWAYS find a way to make me laugh.
- The family history lesson I got last week from my eldest sister. It turned into about an hour long visit. We shared many laughs, and I learned LOTS about Dad and his family that I never knew, and never would have known without her sharing.
- The opportunity to get some lil man love from my 2.5 year old "nephew" when he, his Mom, his little sister and I met for lunch. Nothing quite like having a kiddo grin from ear to ear, and RUN to you the moment he sees you.
So there you go, my list. What have you got this week?