Ok, they aren't totally free. You end up paying $5 for shipping, plus sales tax. Here's how you get them!
- Sign up for an Ebates account before Feb 14
- Once your account is activated, go thru your Ebates account to get to the Old Navy site
- Search for "Tanks" in Womens
- They currently have 1 style tank (in 5 or 6 designs), that are $5 each when you buy 2 or more. (DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LINK, or you won't get your Ebate)
- Buy 2 of them, but be sure to stay in the window that was opened thru your Ebates account.
- The purchase will cost you $15.90 with shipping and sales tax (in Michigan)
This purchase will fully activate your Ebates account, making that $10 sign up bonus a reality. Then the 3% rebate from Old Navy will hit your account within 2-3 business days (a whopping $0.30), and you'll have earned a $10.30 rebate check from Ebates!
I believe Ebates policy is to send checks every 3 months, so it may be awhile before you see that money. But, how can you argue with 2 FREE* Old Navy Tank Tops?
*Free product, but ya still gotta pay for tax & shipping. They're always gonna get you, somehow.