Friday, January 11, 2008

She's spreading the word even further!

Is it just me, or does anyone else panic at an unexpected knock on the front door? It could be because I'm laying around in my jammies (at 3 in the afternoon), or maybe because the carpet looks like it needs a haircut (where is that dyson?)... but unannounced visitors send me into a full on panic attack, rushing around to toss this pile of junk mail, wipe that spot off the kitchen counter, double check that there aren't any little facial hairs in the sink from Grumpy (How do men never notice those little hairs they leave behind?).

If I can convince myself to just STOP, relax, and enjoy the visit, I'm fine. So, I am fighting the urge to jump over to the Template side of blogger and fancify my color scheme, or race thru my little blogroll to make sure all the categories are current.

See, I just found Mel's first entry on her new BlogHer column. And she mentioned, and linked to.... ME! I'm so completely flustered at the idea that she thought to share my lil bitty corner of the blogosphere with the rest of the freaking WORLD, that I just don't know what to do with myself.

Pardon my "nervous hostess" behavior. But please, do come in, and enjoy a seat at my little table for a nice visit.

4 Comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

You are too funny.

Pamela T. said...

We are now officially in the big leagues ;-)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Isn't it a rush?

Natalie said...

I thought the same thing - me? really? Its very very cool.