Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of July 14

Here I go again, trying to be more organized. Yes, you are allowed to laugh at that... Lord knows that I am.

Here's what I'm *planning* for this week, assuming nothing outrageous happens with Dad.

Monday: Chicken Tucson (have a portion in the freezer) and Corn Souffle (will make fresh)
Tuesday: Cheesy Tuna & Rice Muffinlettes (this is a "new to us" recipe, so we'll have to see how it goes) and frozen veggies
Wednesday: Chili (have a portion in the freezer)
Thursday: Burgers & Oven Fries
Friday: Berstler Special
Saturday: we are attending a wedding, so no need to cook
Sunday: will either have dinner with Grumpy's parents, or will go out

All in all, not too bad... at least I don't think so. Some of the menu is coming out of the freezer, so there isn't a whole lot of real cooking to do.

Lunches will be leftovers (I know that there will be some on Monday & Tuesday, for sure) or frozen veggies (because I have a freezer full), and breakfasts will be toast & fruit.

I'll post next week & let you know how I did with it.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

The Kaci's Chicken Tucson sounds really good!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/cookalatte