Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holy Krap I Have a Lot To Do!

But, of course, instead of DOING any of it, I'm blogging about it. Productive, huh?

In the next 20 or so hours, I have to:

  • Finish a client project
  • Take care of some other work stuff
  • Visit Dad
  • Convince Dad to sign off on the patient advocate designation (argh!)
  • Prep a grocery list
  • vacuum
  • do laundry
  • pack to go out of town this weekend (Dad is still in the hospital, and we'll be for another week at least, so I'm taking the opportunity to GO AWAY)
  • get the dog & cat ready to go away this weekend
  • grocery shop for above mentioned list (of things to take this weekend)
  • finish up my IComLeavWe commitment for the week (17 comments to go)

Oh, and Sleep!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BUT, It's ok! Cuz I get to get the HELL OUTTA TOWN for a weekend! WAHOOOOOO!

13 Comments:

Hope2morrow said...

Returning a comment from ICLW....

Thank you for the prayers. And, I just saw your cooking blog, which I am loving. I intend to use some of those recipes, girl! Thanks!

Kaci said...

Yay for getting out of town! Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!

Soapchick said...

You have had a rough week, and I can imagine how difficult it is to have to put your parent in a nursing home. Best wishes.

At least enjoy your weekend!

luna said...

beth, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's situation. that must be so hard. I'm glad you're getting out of dodge for the weekend. enjoy!

momofonefornow said...

Hi from ICLW,

Have fun on your getaway!!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Best Wishes for you and your family. Have a safe trip, thanks for sharing. Visiting from ILCW.

nancy said...

You definitely deserve a weekend away. Have a wonderful time.

'Murgdan' said...

Enjoy the weekend! A getaway sounds GREAT right about now.
ICLW :-)

sara said...

Best of luck getting all of your stuff done and I hope you have a more relaxing weekend. ICLW

Echloe said...

Saying hello from ICLW

Bea said...

Good luck with all that busyness. As for your Dad, I'm so sorry it's so hard. If only we didn't have to make tough choices. If only there were unlimited funds, or no aging and sickness.

Bea

SassyCupcakes said...

Hope you are having a great weekend and you got some of those things done. :)

Just Me. said...

Sorry to hear about your dad!

Hope you have a great weekend!

ICLW.