But, of course, instead of DOING any of it, I'm blogging about it. Productive, huh?
In the next 20 or so hours, I have to:
- Finish a client project
- Take care of some other work stuff
- Visit Dad
- Convince Dad to sign off on the patient advocate designation (argh!)
- Prep a grocery list
- do laundry
- pack to go out of town this weekend (Dad is still in the hospital, and we'll be for another week at least, so I'm taking the opportunity to GO AWAY)
- get the dog & cat ready to go away this weekend
- grocery shop for above mentioned list (of things to take this weekend)
- finish up my IComLeavWe commitment for the week (17 comments to go)
Oh, and Sleep!
BUT, It's ok! Cuz I get to get the HELL OUTTA TOWN for a weekend! WAHOOOOOO!