My apologies for not doing this last week. It's been rough, and I was having a really hard time finding any silver linings, let alone 5 of them. But, let's give it a try this week:
- I am thankful that my sisters and I seem to be reestablishing an adult relationship. It's tough, what with the "half-sister" biology, and the age difference, and all of the other nonsense between us. But we're definitely working together - pretty well, too - to help Dad.
- I am thankful for the distraction of having lunch with a friend today. (Mmmmmmmmmm Mexican!)
- I am thankful that it's IComLeavWe, since I can ALWAYS take a little mental vacation & read some new blogs.
- I am thankful for the prospect of having the house to myself for a weekend.
- I am thankful for Grumps, as he's been more understanding and supportive - and yet "out of my way" - than I ever thought anyone could be... Hell, more than I could be.
So there ya go. If I can get to 5, you certainly can! Tell me tell me TELL ME!