tough week, but I said before that I was going to make this a weekly feature, so here we go...
This week I am thankful:
- that Dad has been moved to the Critical Care step-down unit.
- that Grumps made the choice to stay home with me this weekend, instead of taking his Mom out of town for the annual trip to the Iowa family reunion.
- that my half-sister and I, who have never seen eye to eye on anything, are working well together to get Dad thru this.
- that Dad's neighbors are so concerned about him, and especially that one of them even volunteered to keep a closer eye on him when/if he gets back to his apartment.
- for all the prayer support I'm getting right now. I can't even tell you all how much it means to me.