Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

tough week, but I said before that I was going to make this a weekly feature, so here we go...

This week I am thankful:

  1. that Dad has been moved to the Critical Care step-down unit.
  2. that Grumps made the choice to stay home with me this weekend, instead of taking his Mom out of town for the annual trip to the Iowa family reunion.
  3. that my half-sister and I, who have never seen eye to eye on anything, are working well together to get Dad thru this.
  4. that Dad's neighbors are so concerned about him, and especially that one of them even volunteered to keep a closer eye on him when/if he gets back to his apartment.
  5. for all the prayer support I'm getting right now. I can't even tell you all how much it means to me.

Your turn!

5 Comments:

nancy said...

Good. Good, good and good.

Abbreviated said...

PTL !

The Apron Queen said...

Yea for your Dad!

I participated too: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/07/cutest-vintage-pants-apron-ever.html

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

krissy said...

Hi there...

Found you through Fussy. Hope your dad is doing better.

Are you an Iowan? I grew up in Iowa and now live in South Dakota. Just wondering.

Best of luck on everything.

Kaci said...

Good on all points. Hang in there.