Wednesday, November 14, 2007

oops...

Apparently some of the BlogHer advertisers don't care for my last post too much. Best Buy is the only ad that still shows up right now, with the rest of the ad rotation being blank. Oops... umm... sorry BlogHer.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit more human today. Still pissed off and frustrated as hell with my body, with finances, with IF. You know, the usual.

I think I'm just really overwhelmed right now. I (still) have lots in my life that isn't where I want it to be. And none of it is a quick fix, I have no easy buttons. I don't know where to start to make it right, but wallowing in all of it sure isn't going to get me anywhere.

So, it's time to really focus, and pick a battle. Preferably something that with the proper attention, I CAN conquer (so, sadly, IF probably won't be it this first time out). And most importantly, something that I can check off the mental list in a somewhat short time. I need a win here, and I need one quick!

2 Comments:

Natalie said...

I did the same awhile back and had a title with f* in it, and they actually linked to it but ***'d it out. Then I had no ads for a couple days. However, their hurt feelings seem to have gone away and they're back. Yours will be too:-)

C said...

Yeah, I'm still searchin' around for the "easy" button...let me know if you find one, pick me up one too and I'll pay ya back:)