Well, I just read Lori's post on Happiness, and I'm being a good little blogger and considering myself tagged.
6 Things I pay for that come with Happiness (It's a Bonus!)
- Christmas ornaments. I love 'em! And each one I buy, I can manage to look at years later & remember where I got it, what struck me about it, etc.
- A piece of Muffaletta from Vito's. Now THAT's Mmmm Mmmm Good!
- Our camper. I've talked about it several times already, but I can't wait for the time when it's all ready to go, and we can just "take off" for weekends away, not having to worry about hotels or restaurants or who can watch the dog.
- Rimadyl. It's brought our aging Golden Retriever back to her energetic, playful self.
- Gas station cappuccino. I don't know why, but I love the stuff. It's a must for an evening road trip, and a treat for any chilly day that we're out and about.
- Candles. More specifically, any baking scented candles. Vanilla is a safe staple in the collection, but I love most any of the baking type scents (apple pie, banana nut bread, etc). I love the smell, the way the flames flicker, the soft and warm light they give off, the way they will warm our living room just enough to take the chill out of the air.
- Grandpa's sweatshirts. Being able to curl up on a cold day in one of his sweatshirts always makes me feel safe & warm.
- Playing cards with Grandma.
- Kisses from the Kaylah puppy, or snuggles from Paisano (the angry cat).
- My hubby's sense of humor. And the fact that he's made it his personal mission to get me to laugh (a big hearty laugh) at least once a day.
- A cup of coffee out on the patio on a cool, clear morning. So relaxing, so peaceful.
- Family nap time. Hubby & I will occassionally take a nap in the evenings, or the middle of a weekend afternoon. We'll call the dog & cat up on the bed, get all snuggled in together, and snooze for a while. Heavenly!
As a side note, it was much easier for me to come up with the free happiness things than the bought happiness. Not quite sure what it means, but I found it interesting.