Monday, May 19, 2008

Yay for 30 Days!

My first post-surgery cycle was a NORMAL length - 30 days! Sooooo freaking fantabulasticly exciting! (Sad, I know... but I gotta take it where I can get it!)

Have a call in to the Dr to get in for my first Lupron injection. Has to be today or tomorrow. Have the shot with me, and let me just say that freakin' IM needle scares the bejeezus outta me!

Will def update with details on the injection, and any s/e that I have. I want to have a record of that stuff.

1 Comment:

nancy said...

Dude.

30 days. For YOU!!! Fantabulous.

Don't worry about the injection. IMs (if in the butt/hip) are so easy. I'm scared of thigh shots, but honestly, the needles used for the IM shots must be super sharp because I've mentioned quite a few times how my ass feels like butter.

How come you are doing lupron IM and not SQ? Is it because you need a larger dose than the daily doses done by IFers?