Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Calling all readers, it's NaComLeavMo!




Our IF Blogosphere's fearless leader, Mel, has created NaComLeavMo, her own answer to that NaBloPoMo krap! The idea is to get more conversation working across the blogosphere, and to open the lines of communication between communities.

I know that I have been krap krap KRAPPY at keeping up on my blogging friends, and on my own blog (oh, the shame!), so I'm taking this opportunity to turn it all around.... at least for a month.

Remember, this is open to ANYONE that wants to participate... the blogless and the blog savvy, those in the IF community, Mommy Bloggers, Cooking blogs, Finance blogs, random angry emo kid blogs, fashion blogs, you, you, you, and yes, you too! So click the pretty little icon above, and get thyself on the list!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really good idea. Thanks for telling us about it.