I know I'm not the only one that occasionally needs a distraction from work. I thought I would share some of *my* favorite distractions. So, here goes...
- Obviously, you MUST catch up on your Google Reader (or bloglines, or whatever other feed service you use) and ALL of your email accounts.
- Then I check out some of my favorite blog authors' favorite blogs. Link to link to link to link, stumbling my way thru the internet.
- Gifts.com I LOVE to play with their gift idea generator. Check it out here.
- Update my Queue at Netflix
- See what the latest puzzle game is on MSN Zone (yes, I am blushing about this one)
- Catch up on the news at CNN, Yahoo! News, or my local NBC site
- Play random online games that I've collected over the years. Some favorites are:
- Elf (the movie) Snowball Fight
- Play with my Blogger settings, or try to figure out what my next changes will be on my layout.
- Stalk my Statcounter and Sitemeter, trying to label IP addresses for folks that I know.
- Obsess over my BlogHer earnings reports, and try to think of ways to increase traffic.
- Look around online for more recipes that I want to collect and keep here.
- See if there is anything interesting on my Myspace or Facebook accounts.
How about you? What are some of your favorite distractions?