Saturday, December 22, 2007

too blah to title

I wish I had more to say these days, but I don't. Makes for an awfully sad little blog, and for that, I am truly sorry.

It's cd23, and my chart still doesn't show anything that looks like ovulation. Fun fun.

Christmas craziness has me doing all the normal last minute stuff: buying those last few gifts, wrapping what's been bought (which means I must vacuum, because I don't think most people would enjoy unwrapping golden retriever hair with their gift), making sure the Grumps & I both have appropriate clothing for the 2 day madness. Is it Wednesday yet?

Without going into any details, I'm going to ask you all for some prayers. Grumpy's mom is back in the hospital with some complications. She'll be ok, and should in fact be released today or tomorrow, but the added stress within the family might just be enough to crack someone this year. Fortunately, Grumps seems to have the most level head about it throughout his entire family, so I don't fear him being the one to crack. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for everyone else. So, if you have a moment, could you just say a little prayer for Mom's health, and everyone else's sanity?

In case this is my last post before Christmas, Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it. Happy Holidays to all who celebrate something else. And enjoy the paid work holiday to all those who don't celebrate anything!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! You and your family are in my prayers! And I am so ready for it to be Wednesday!

Deanna