Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Kitty

I'm sorry the picture quality is so poor, but I had to try to share this one. See that white stripe coming down from the bright pink light? That's the cat's nose. If you look over to the left of his nose, you can make out his white paws.

He's under the Christmas tree, behind the nativity, where we'll be able to find him any time we want to until somewhere around the first of the year. In the same spot that he claimed the first time we put the tree up. The same spot he claims every year, as soon as we have the tree stand, trunk, tree skirt, and 2-3 branches in the bottom row put up.

He really is my Christmas Kitty.

4 Comments:

hammygirl said...

Awwww! That's so sweet!

nancy said...

Oh - I see him! It was too dark at first, but when I looked at it from the top of my screen, there he was!

How freaking adorable!

Pamela T. said...

How cute is that! Love cats of all sizes and shapes.

Bea said...

This is totally off-topic, but I've been meaning to comment on the "spork" thing in your profile for some time now. Cracks me up.

Bea