Monday, October 1, 2007

Happiness Challenge, Month 1

Well, to be honest, I SUCKED at the challenge this month. I started off ok, but then my life got a little crazy. Between the wacky cycle that looked like it "could've been" but of course wasn't, and the friend with the surprise pregnancy... My heart just wasn't in it.



I will say that I feel like I've pulled myself out of the hole. The depression I was working my way into seems to be behind me now, and I'm working very hard at keeping a "glass is half full" outlook on most of my life. Cause really, my glass is way more than half full. I just need to pull my head outta me ass & remember that!

1 Comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Ha--sounds like my experience too. Better luck with meditation. I feel like 10 minutes is more do-able.