Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Come out, Come out, wherever you are...

AF is taking her sweet ass time getting here. I know she's coming, since today is my 2nd day of spotting, and my temp came down a little further this morning. I just wish she'd get here already! Especially since we leave for a camping trip tomorrow night, and I'll have limited access to plumbing for the weekend. I've been camping with the red witch before, and let me tell you, it ain't at the top of my list of favorite things to do!

Maybe I should go buy a pregnancy test. That seems to bring her on pretty quickly...


In other news:

I rediscovered my local library yesterday, and I'm in love! I haven't been to the library since high school, haven't even had a library card since then. I had forgotten how much fun it could be!

Well, I take that back. I've always LOVED bookstores. I have often said that I could spend an entire afternoon in a bookstore, just browsing thru the racks. Especially a bookstore with a coffee shop in it! Nothing wrong with mixing a little Mocha with your reading, right?

Unfortunately, my library doesn't have a coffee shop. But, I get to walk out of there with as many books as I want (I checked out 3 yesterday), and I don't have to pay them a dime! $30 afternoon (minimum) at a bookstore, or a FREE afternoon at the local library? Absolutely no contest!

0 Comments: