Friday, October 12, 2007

MaryKay

I don't know if anyone that reads my blog is a MaryKay user looking for a consultant, or if any of you would be interested in learning about the MaryKay business, but in case there is....

I have a good friend that is a Sales Director for MaryKay. You can check out her personal site here if you want to shop, play with the virtual makeover tool, or learn about starting your own MaryKay business.

If you have any questions about the products or the company, you can contact her thru the link above, or thru me. I know a little about the stuff (as a user), but she's definitely the expert.

Oh, and if you do happen to contact her, let her know that you found her thru me, ok? Not because I get anything out of it (I don't), but because sometimes random people showing up thru her site drives her bonkers! She likes to know where her referrals come from!

BTW, I'll be adding a new link category for shopping sites, and I'll be sure to include her link there, as well.

0 Comments: