Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Working... It's Really, REALLY Working

ok, so I'm not pregnant this cycle, but that's ok.

I ovulated! At a reasonable time! And am having a *normal* length cycle! WOOFUCKINHOO!!!!

My temp dropped this morning, and I had a wee bit of spotting, so I expect AF to be here later today or tomorrow. That means a 30-31 day cycle, with a 13-14 day luteal phase! Mommy likey!

I've actually allowed myself to get hugely hopeful for next cycle. and I mean HUGELY hopeful. Anytime I let my mind wander, I find myself thinking about how to reduce our debt quickly, and how we can restructure some of our finances so that I can be a PT SAHM, and whether or not Grumpy's Mom would be willing to watch the kiddo a day or 2 a week to help us make that work, and how I want to decorate the nursery, and and and....

It's crazy, I know. Especially since I'm not even IN that cycle yet. I've gotten this worked up before, but at least not until I'm into a 2ww with some potential.

Lord help me keep my sanity for the next month. I'm going to need all I can get my hands on!

And, just to put it out in the universe while I can still do it in an abstract way (since I try my damnedest not to let myself be this insane in the 2ww) : "I hope & wish to be pregnant by the end of 2007".

There, its out there... Now maybe I can get it off my mind for a while, so I can regain just a little of my sanity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth - I have to say I was a little excited to see spotting on your chart today...I mean it is sad because you might not be pg, but so happy because that is such a good cycle length and things are working like they should. I am sending you all my positive vibes and really really hope you are pg by the end of 2007!!

IdleMindOfBeth said...

Thanks Becky! I'm really ok with AF showing, because at least I have that BEAUTIFUL, PERFECTLY WORKING cycle to show for it!

Thank you thank you thank you for the hope!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo for a good cycle!!!!!!! Bout damn time, and you better get busy lots this cycle :)