Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Happiness Challenge

Talk about timing!! Mel over at SQ&SPJ has started a Happiness Challenge within the Blogosphere. Details can be found here.

After my post yesterday, it seems almost poetic that I happened to find her post last night. I signed up to join the challenge, and I'm really going to do what I can to stick by it.

Now, that doesn't mean that I'm out of "The Hole".... yet. It does mean that as of right now, this morning, I'm taking the first steps to work my way out of it. I'm a firm believer that EVERYONE is entitled to feel whatever they feel, whenever they feel it. I'm also the Wallowing Queen, and well, I think I've wallowed for long enough. Time to pick myself up, dust myself off, and give something else a try.

So.... anyone else care to join in the Happiness???

(no, this newfound cheerleader attitude isn't me... its me really TRYING to get excited about this. give me a break, would ya? mwahahaha... I'm still the evil one you all know & love (?).)

2 Comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm with you--I'm just trying. And I'm willing to try anything. I have 4 other challenges lined up that are all from the book too. Enough happiness to get through...at least winter.

I'm here with the French whores. But now...writing that...it sounds all wrong...

Natalie said...

Keep the evil, keep it! Angry, bitter - that's the best:-)

Good luck with the challenge, maybe something angry ol me should consider too...