Monday, September 10, 2007

ok, I'm officially freaking out... UPDATED

It's cd37, and I'm somewhere between 14 & 17 dpo, and I had a temp rise this morning. I have no tests in the house, or I'd have taken one this morning. So I think I'll be stopping at Dollar Tree @ lunch & taking one then.

I just can't believe that after 3+ years of this, I still get this freaked out that there might be a chance. Logically speaking, I'm pretty certain there isn't. And yet, hope has still found it's way in, and it's got quite a stronghold right now.

If it's negative, I can handle it. I've seen lots & lots & LOTS of negative tests over the years. I'll just add it to the list, lol.

But..... what if........ well, what if it's not negative?



______________________________________________


and the freak out is over... I tested @ lunch, bfn

so where the hell is Ms AF?

2 Comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. That really sucks.

Wen782 said...

Duh... I'm so 'tarded sometimes. :) Didn't read down far enough.

Hope is a bitch. AF is her big sister. The whole damned family needs to be drowned in a half gallon of your favorite flavor of ice cream and as much as you can take of your favorite adult beverage.

Sorry, puddin'!