Monday, September 17, 2007

in need of a big, giant cocktail

ever have one of those days that you just want to get so drunk you can't remember your own name, let alone any of the things that are bothering you? well, I'm having one. actually, I think I'm going on about a month straight of them. and I think tonight shall be the night that I finally climb into the bottle for a little while

hoping to leave work a bit early, and be nice & smashed by the time Grumpy gets home. maybe if I'm lucky he can find me passed out in the lounge chair on the patio, empty bottle in one hand, smoke in the other...

sounds like a lovely way to spend a monday evening, doesn't it?

1 Comment:

Tigger said...

I think it sounds like a great way to spend a Monday evening. I'd join you, but I can never make myself be "irresponsible" and do that on a work/school night. Not to say it's irresponsible to do so, just saying that I can't make myself do so. Just my thing, I suppose. So...drink enough for me too? I'm sorry you're at that point. *HUGS*