Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh, that's right

I have a blog!

My apologies for the radio silence over the last week. There were the holidays, then I was sick for a couple of days, and then our internet was down for a couple of days, and blah blah blah Here I am!

On the IF/TTC front, I ovulated at some point a few days before Christmas, though I'm not exactly sure when. I guess that means I'm in the 2ww, huh? I've decided that I won't test until January 7th. That would have been Dad's 80th birthday, and it seems somehow - right - to test then.

Grumps and I are gearing up for a weekend of teenage insanity at our house. We're having 4 of my cousins (ages 19, 16, 15, and 11) spend the night this Friday. I'm excited, yet somehow feeling like I've lost my ever-loving mind for getting myself into this. I suppose we'll see if I survive come Saturday evening. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

RBandRC said...

YIKES! Good luck and Happy New!!! :)

m said...

wow. You may have lost your ever-loving-mind for getting yourself into that...or it could be really, really fun. I'm hoping the latter. Happy new year, Beth.

C said...

Woohoo, good luck with that one!

And here's to a happier new year.

Beautiful Mess said...

HOLY HELL, LADY!!!! I can barley stand two 11 year olds here. I hope it all goes well! I would say give em something to do, like rake your yard. Happy New Year!
Hugs,
-D

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Be nice to those cousins. With luck, they will one day become "babysitters."

Good luck in the 2ww. I hope 2009 brings you lines of pink.