Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh, that's right

I have a blog!

My apologies for the radio silence over the last week. There were the holidays, then I was sick for a couple of days, and then our internet was down for a couple of days, and blah blah blah Here I am!

On the IF/TTC front, I ovulated at some point a few days before Christmas, though I'm not exactly sure when. I guess that means I'm in the 2ww, huh? I've decided that I won't test until January 7th. That would have been Dad's 80th birthday, and it seems somehow - right - to test then.

Grumps and I are gearing up for a weekend of teenage insanity at our house. We're having 4 of my cousins (ages 19, 16, 15, and 11) spend the night this Friday. I'm excited, yet somehow feeling like I've lost my ever-loving mind for getting myself into this. I suppose we'll see if I survive come Saturday evening. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Road Blocks and Roller Coasters said...

YIKES! Good luck and Happy New!!! :)

m said...

wow. You may have lost your ever-loving-mind for getting yourself into that...or it could be really, really fun. I'm hoping the latter. Happy new year, Beth.

Dreamer4agift said...

Woohoo, good luck with that one!

And here's to a happier new year.

Beautiful Mess said...

HOLY HELL, LADY!!!! I can barley stand two 11 year olds here. I hope it all goes well! I would say give em something to do, like rake your yard. Happy New Year!
Hugs,
-D

Lori said...

Be nice to those cousins. With luck, they will one day become "babysitters."

Good luck in the 2ww. I hope 2009 brings you lines of pink.