Friday, December 19, 2008

Bloggy Love


D from Beautiful Mess loves my blog!
To claim this most prestigious of prizes you have to answer a meme of sorts, this one with one word answers. You also have to pass it along to SEVEN other bloggers. And so:
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? North
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? controlling
5. Your father? gone
6. Your favorite thing? naps
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? motherhood
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? barren
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? pregnant
15. One of your wish list items? ipod
16. Where you grew up? Detroit
17. The last thing you did? blogged
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your T.V.? off
20. Your pet? snuggly
21. Your computer? slow
22. Your mood? quiet
23. Missing someone? yup
24. Your car? reliable
25. Something you're not wearing? sweats
26. Favorite store? ?
27. Your Summer? busy
28. Love someone? yup
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Friday?
And I'm passing it on to:
Emily because she & I seem to have quite a bit in common, and as excited as I am for her to be starting this new chapter in her life, I'm sad that we haven't been able to meet face-to-face while we've lived so close.
R&R because she doesn't sugar-coat. Life isn't sunshine and roses just because you get off the IF ride, and she doesn't waste a moment's energy pretending that it is. She's honest, and she's raw, and she's genuine, and her writing has taught me a lot.
Joe because he gives the IF community a rare glimpse into the guys' side of this journey. If you're not reading him, you should be!
Pam because her words make me think, and make me examine my own feelings in ways that I wouldn't otherwise. Her blog is not to be taken lightly, not to be glossed over for quick updates. But rather to be sat with, over a nice cup of coffee, like an old friend you can really learn from.
And, my IRL girls: Mer, Kaci, and Becky. You girls let me live vicariously through the telling of your stories. Thank you.

4 Comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Great answers! I'm glad you did this, I love to read these "meme's". Makes me feel like I got to know ya a little bit better.
Enjoy your day!
-D

Kaci said...

Awww, thank you. I'll follow up when I'm back to writing! :)

Meredith said...

Thank you Beth. I will follow up soon as well! Will be praying for you this week. ((hugs))

In Due Time said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and blessed new year!

ICLW