Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The 9 Layers Meme

A meme to peel away the layers of you.

Layer One:
Name: Beth
Birth date: September 9
Birthplace: Detroit suburbs
Current Location: Detroit suburbs
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown (and grey)
Height: 5'5 ish
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac sign: Virgo

Layer Two:
Your Heritage: Italian and Heinz 57 (English, Scottish, Irish, French-Canadian, Native American)
The shoes you wore today: black high-heeled loafers
Your weakness: too many to count
Your fears: never being a Mom
Your perfect pizza: Papa John's Spinach Alfredo Chicken Tomato
Goal you’d like to achieve: parenthood, and debt-free living

Layer Three:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: lol
Your first waking thoughts: "nooooooooooooooooooo, not yet! 1 more snooze!"
Your best physical feature: I don't know - maybe my eyes?
Your most missed memory: Grandpa, and Dad

Layer Four:
Pepsi or Coke: diet wild cherry pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King for the burger, McDonald's for the fries.
Single or group dates: umm, single
Adidas or Nike: Who the fuck cares?
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: whatever is on sale
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: either

Layer Five:
Smoke: yes, but I wish I never picked it up
Cuss: Hi, have we met?
Sing: I wish I could.
Take a shower everyday: I'd say 13 out of 14... sometimes I just have an "I don't give a fuck" Saturday or Sunday
Do you think you’ve been in love: yes
Want to go to college: I'd love to go back. someday...
Liked high school: then, HELL NO. looking back now, yeah, I guess I liked it
Want to get married: I am, and it's the best decision I've ever made!
Believe in yourself: sometimes
Get motion sickness: on rides, yes. in the car, only if I try to read
Think you’re attractive: I have my god days, and my "shouldn't have gotten out of bed" days
Think you’re a health freak: Hi, have we met?
Get along with your parents: not as well as I'd like
Like thunderstorms: I love them.
Play an instrument: No, but want to learn the piano

Layer Six:
In the past month….
Drank alcohol: yup
Smoked: yup
Done drugs: nope
Made out: yup
Gone on a date: yup (gotta love date night!)
Gone to the mall: yup (unfortunately)
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: nope
Eaten sushi: it's been just over a month (and I only know that because we had sushi with my sisters right after Dad died)
Been on stage: nope
Been dumped: nope
Gone skating: nope (I do more "sliding" and "falling" than actual skating" anyway
Made homemade cookies: nope, but it's on my to-do list for the next month
Gone skinny dipping: nope
Dyed your hair: never
Stolen anything: not since high school

Layer Seven:
Have you ever….
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yup.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yup
Been caught “doing something”: Yup
Been called a tease: Yup
Gotten beat up: Once. That was enough for me.
Shoplifted: in middle school
Changed who you were to fit in: yup, unfortunately

Layer Eight:
Age you hope to be married: I was married at 24, which seems like a good age.
Names of children: no kids yet, but I'm not publishing the hopeful names... or at least not publishing them again
Describe your dream wedding: I had my dream wedding... the man I love, our closest family and friends, and beautiful surroundings. What more can a girl ask for?
How do you want to die: peacefully
Where do you want to go to college: I went to Oakland (and dropped out), and have taken classes at the local community college
What do you want to be when you grow up: a Mom
What country would you most like to visit: Australia

Layer Nine:
Number of drugs taken illegally: I've only tried 1 illegal substance... not such a "gateway drug" is it?
Number of people I could trust with my life: Just one
Number of CDs that I own: too many
Number of piercings: had my ears done, but I'm pretty sure the holes have closed
Number of tattoos: none
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: don't think I've ever been in the newspaper
Number of scars on my body: too many: 5 from surgery, 1 from a childhood accident that required stitches, and a whole bunch from being a tomboy!
Number of things in my past I regret: thats a trip down memory lane that I'm not really interested in taking, thankyouverymuch!

0 Comments: