Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random-ish

That whole "non-smoker" thing? Out the window... I'm a bit sad that I was unable to stick with it again, but I know that I'll get there, either in my own time, or with the proper motivation (you know, like a pregnancy...)

Grumps and I are gearing up for the holiday insanity. The next 4 days are jam packed with family obligations, visits with friends, and hopefully some fun and quiet time in there, too. I expect that it won't be my Best Christmas Ever, as I'm sure there will be a few moments of missing Dad that give me pause. But, I also expect that I'll get through it, and I'll have some fun, and all will be well.

Still waiting to ovulate (I think... I'm not doing anything that would tell me I have (charting, temping, OPKing), but I also don't *think* I have yet), and therefore still enjoying those "pre-ovulation activities" that folks enjoy when they're taking a break from the infertile label and attempting to make a baby the old fashioned way.

So, here's to Family Friends, Fun, Cocktails, and Baby-Making! And may you all have a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Hanukkah, or a Fabulous Bottle Of Wine, or whatever makes ya happy this time of year!

4 Comments:

C said...

Oh I really hope that in all the madness you have a really good time. ((hugs))

Geohde said...

Do you know that after years of IF I just about have neon flashing signs point out my yearly spontaneous ovulation to me?:)

It happened last week. Luteal phase? Six days. Um. SIgh....

J

Beautiful Mess said...

I'm thinking about you this Christmas. Your a strong woman. You can and will get through the times when missing your dad feels like too much. Lean on your friends and family. I'm doing my best to take my own advice and the advice of others.
Hugs,
-D

RBandRC said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!! ((HUGS))