Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Michigan rain storms, followed by the cool relief of a cold front, ushered in with a lovely springtime breeze. Doesn't get much better than that!

Unless, of course, the lovely weather is coupled with the approval from Dr. N to begin estrogen add-back therapy! (Hip-Hip-HooRAY! for Estrogen!!!!)

The hot flashes aren't completely gone yet, but definitely reduced. I never did a daily count, but I'd estimate I was up to more than 20 a day, and at least a third of them had me breaking out in an honest-to-goodness sweat. Since starting the Estrogen yesterday, I am pretty sure I've had less than a dozen power surges. And of those, only 2 or 3 have left me having to wipe my brow.

Estrogen, you're my HERO!

3 Comments:

Life. Complicated. said...

I am so glad that you are finding relief!

Becky said...

Yay Beth!! I'm so glad the estrogen is helping you feel better :)

Sarah said...

so glad you have something to help! I had TERRIBLE hot flashes when I was on the six months of lupron for my endo, then they were back in full force from the Clomid I used for the IUI's...I can really feel your pain!