Monday, June 9, 2008

Scattergories!

I love love LOVE this game! Have the original, and an upgrade set with different topic cards. It's an absolute family favorite when we all get together.

Even though I'm 2 days late, when I saw that Calliope had started up a blog version... well, I just had to jump on her bandwagon! So, here we go:

Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.

  1. What is your name? Beth
  2. A 4 letter word: barn
  3. A vehicle: Benz, as in Mercedes
  4. A boy’s name: Benjamin
  5. A girl’s name: Bella
  6. Drink: bourbon
  7. An occupation: bartender (apparently, I have bourbon on the brain)
  8. Something you wear: bracelet
  9. A celebrity: Brangelina
  10. Something found in a bathroom: Balls (cotton? hairy? you pick!)
  11. Reason for being late: battery died
  12. Something you shout: Bastard!
  13. A body part: boob
  14. Word to describe yourself: balance-seeking

Now, check out Cali's post for other players. And please, please, PLEASE - if you decide to play along, leave me a comment back to your post, too!

3 Comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Your balls crack me up!

IdleMindOfBeth said...

Lori,

That comment just made me snort water all over my keyboard! Thanks for the giggle!

seussgirl said...

I'll just do it in your comment section. :)
1. What is your name? J*
2. A 4 letter word: jobs
3. A vehicle: Jeep
4. A boy’s name: Jonathan
5. A girl’s name: Jane
6. Drink: juice
7. An occupation: Jockey
8. Something you wear: jewelry
9. A celebrity: Jennifer Lopez
10. Something found in a bathroom: junk
11. Reason for being late: jumpstart the car
12. Something you shout: Jumpin' Jesoshaphat (woot, 2 points)
13. A body part: Jugular
14. Word to describe yourself: jittery (sleep deprived)

Jumpin' over from NCLM!