I love love LOVE this game! Have the original, and an upgrade set with different topic cards. It's an absolute family favorite when we all get together.
Even though I'm 2 days late, when I saw that Calliope had started up a blog version... well, I just had to jump on her bandwagon! So, here we go:
Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.
- What is your name? Beth
- A 4 letter word: barn
- A vehicle: Benz, as in Mercedes
- A boy’s name: Benjamin
- A girl’s name: Bella
- Drink: bourbon
- An occupation: bartender (apparently, I have bourbon on the brain)
- Something you wear: bracelet
- A celebrity: Brangelina
- Something found in a bathroom: Balls (cotton? hairy? you pick!)
- Reason for being late: battery died
- Something you shout: Bastard!
- A body part: boob
- Word to describe yourself: balance-seeking
Now, check out Cali's post for other players. And please, please, PLEASE - if you decide to play along, leave me a comment back to your post, too!