Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When will it be

MY TURN, GODDAMNIT?!?!?!

Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck FUCK!

This waiting, with absolutely no forward motion, as I continue to switch people from my "Still Searching" Reader category to the "Finding the Promised Land" category, and all I get to do in the meantime is REVIEW MY FUCKING INSURANCE POLICY is just simply chipping away at my sanity.

Stories on the news of unwanted children being abused, or of BABIES having babies. Stories IRL of people that have no desire to have (and no business having) babies. Babies babies babies babies BABIES....

and here I sit, waiting (somewhat) patiently, for my insurance policy to arrive in the mail so that I can review, and start asking the IF coverage questions. Why? Because that is the ONLY FUCKING THING I CAN DO to get us even a little bit closer to OUR baby.

FUCK!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

well i got here randomly, but tag! you're it!

go to my blog to see what the heck i'm talkin bout!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Oh, Beth. It just sucks. I'm sorry you're feeling so left behind.

You do what you can and allow the story to unfold. The former is so much easier, though.

Kaci said...

It sucks. I think about it too, the unfairness of it all. It pisses me off to no end. FUCK!

Rumour Miller said...

Big hugs...

nancy said...

sometimes I don't know if I should comment or not. But wanted to let you know I ALWAYS read. ~kisses~ and ~hugs~.