Monday, June 2, 2008

Bragging

I just HAD to share this video. Since blogger is not cooperating with my efforts, I'm going to ask you to go check out this link

Go ahead, I'll wait....










Pretty cool, huh?

Now, the bragging part:

  • He's my cousin (tho I take ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT WHATSOEVER for his talents... I just "ooooh" and "aaaah" a lot).
  • He also rides a unicycle
  • And makes balloon animals
  • And does magic
  • AND has even been PAID (pretty freakin well, too) to do kids' birthday parties and other kids' entertainment
  • And, did I mention, he's 15?!

Shameless plug... should anyone in the Metro Detroit area be looking for entertainment for a kids' birthday party, let me know.

ok, bragging on relatives has concluded for the day. Thanks!

10 Comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Wow -- he's awesome!

You have every right to brag.

Anonymous said...

Fifteen?! Holey Moley!! He should see if he could do a halftime show at a Pistons game or something!

Tigger said...

Wow! That is some fabulous talent he's got going on. It takes some intense concentration to juggle - and the more balls, the more concentration. I wish the audience had been a little more respectful of him though - just noisy, which can break concentration. I'm very impressed!!

Juicy said...

cool! Reminds me of Mr. Motion, remember him? If not, you should tell your cousin to youtube him and steal a few tricks. :) I agree w/ the halftime show comment, that would be much better than some of the crap I've seen at NBA games.

(here from NCLM)

Jendeis said...

He's so great! Can't believe he's only 15!

C said...

That was soooo cool!!!! I wish he was closer to IN, I'd SO hire him for my niece's bday!

DC said...

Juggling is REALLY hard. Way harder than it looks. Your nephew's got some mad skills! :)

Panamahat said...

Cool! Now if I was anywhere nearby... (visiting from NCLM).

Mara said...

WOW! That was awesome!! Brag away!!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

how cool! It's great to having family you can brag on. :)

(Hi! from NaComLeavMo)