Monday, June 23, 2008

Pleasantly Surprised

Well, that last post of mine was totally wrong. I was obviously a bit down when I wrote it, but that was the end of the negativity.

On the ride home, I was so tired that my entire thought process was "I wish I were in bed. MUST STAY AWAKE. I'm so tired. MUST STAY AWAKE." No room in there for any "woe is me" infertility crap.

Sunday morning, I woke up with nothing but warm fuzzies, and some pretty cute stories about the kiddos. Nothing warms the soul quite like a mischievous grin from a 1 year old, or a big ol' hug from a 2 and a half year old.

Yup, definitely in a good place right now. Now, if I can just figure out how to hold on to it....

3 Comments:

Kaci said...

Well, um, if babysitting until so late that you're just exhausted helps keep you in a good place, remember my door is always open. ::wink::

Geohde said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. IF is hard,

J

chicklet said...

I've tried to thank you 3x for the recipes but I think blogger keeps eating my comments. I sure hope I don't leave you 4 comments saying the same thing:-)