Monday, September 1, 2008

Perfect Moment Mondays

This was perfect moment #1 this past week. My sisters and I (me on the left... GAWD I look like KRAP). First time in a very long time - maybe even first time ever - that I've felt like I have sisters. Not a feeling I'm ready to let go of.

And perfect moment #2 happened yesterday. Grumps & I were on our way to Grandma's birthday party, when we drove past an honest to goodness LEMONADE stand! Around the block we went, so that I could pull up in front of the stand being managed by the most adorable little 6-ish year old blondes! They were SO excited to have customers, and we even saw a young, but very proud mama supervising from just inside the front door. We paid them $0.50 for 2 glasses (they were only asking $0.10 a glass) and were on our way, all of us happier from the encounter.

For more Perfect Moments, head on over to Lori's blog. And be sure to subscribe!

2 Comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Au contraire, mon ami. You are even more beautiful than I imagined.

I suspect these pleasures from a simpler time were just the ticket for all you're going through.

Hugs!

nancy said...

:)

And you don't look like krap. Or crap.