I know that I've missed at least one, if not two installments of Thankful Thursdays. I'm trying desperately to find some normal somewhere, so I guess I'll look here! This week, I'm thankful:
- Sis2 is coming into town next week. I look forward to seeing her again, and Dad ALWAYS improves when she's in town.
- Grumps & I are HEADED NORTH next week. We leave Thursday, will be back late on Sunday. It's a MUCH needed mini-vacation, and will give us an opportunity to see friends, and spend a weekend in our camper!
- We celebrated Grandma's 82nd birthday earlier this week. 82! That alone is reason to be thankful!
- Our family & friends (including you lovelies out there in blogland) have been uber-supportive of our current circumstances. We're loved - more than I knew. And that knowledge always brings me peace.
- In a little over 2 hours I'll be getting a 1 hour massage. I can't wait!
So tell me, what are YOU thankful for this week?