Wednesday, April 2, 2008

dusting off the cobwebs

just a quick check in post to let you all know that I'm still here, still alive, and still reading all of your blogs!

it's still tax season - I'm still having surgery (in 16 days!) - I have started to have a little discomfort from the cyst, but wouldn't consider it "pain" - still doing my best to prep the house, the job, the freezer, the pantry, the checkbook, and the Grumpster for me to be out of commission for a few weeks - and still trying to wedge in a little bit of time each day to just BREATHE. Sadly, that is going to get exceedingly more difficult over the next 13 days....

4 Comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Hi, Beth.

Good to hear from you. Hope your next few weeks go well.

Geohde said...

Hiya there :)

Life sounds busy for you, good luck with the upcoming surgery,

J

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.