Tuesday, February 5, 2008

She's still hanging in there

Just thought I'd give y'all a quick update on my mother-in-law.

She's halfway thru her 4 treatment round of chemo. Next treatment is Thursday, and we should get updated bloodcounts then or on Fri. She's weak, and tired, and very foggy (partially from the pain meds she's on, no doubt), but she's still hanging in there.

I'd appreciate continued prayer support. Even though she seems to be doing well so far, we still have a L-O-N-G way to go before we can consider her health to be stable.

I'll update again when there is news to share.

Thanks all!

2 Comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm sending good thoughts. And I'll add it to L & F for additional prayers.

hoping4baby said...

Directed here from Stirrup Queens - I just wanted to say sorry for what your MIL is going through and my prayers are with her, you, and your family.