Yep, it's Thursday again! Here's what I'm thankful for this time around:
- That the visit with our friends was FABULOUS! We had cocktails and fire and lots and LOTS of laughs!
- That my horrid end-of-last-year has provided me with insights that I would not otherwise have, and that I was recently able to share some of those insights with someone that really seems to need a little guidance. Whether they take those things to heart is completely up to them, but I am thankful that I was able to share them.
- That I was able to visit with Grandma and Aunts and Cousins last night. The older my cousins get, the more I'm enjoying them. One specifically I currently want to put in my pocket and keep for the next few months!
- That I get to go home to a quiet house, and do some housework, and have a dinner of salami and cream cheese on a toasted everything bagel (aka, heart attack on a plate) tonight!
- That Bob and Izzie are now fixed, the surgeries went well, and both are almost completely healed. I ADORE my kittens, but I do not need a litter of... how ever many come in a litter!
Thankful for something? Please share it in the comments!