Monday, July 20, 2009

My weekend

in *stolen* internet pics, because I was an idiot and forgot my camera!
Friday night, we met up with some friends for dinner:
Lafayette Coney Island, a Detroit Institution!
And then we headed off to Comerica Park to see:

And:






Kid Rock, early on in his OVER 2 HOUR performance!!!!

The concert kicked all kinds of ass, and we had a great time! I had to get out the Kid Rock CDs so that I can listen in the car, and that's ALL I've listened to since the show!

Then on Saturday, I met up with some girlfriends for:

Cocktails (mine was a berry cooler martini)

And

Pizza at Pizza Papalis, another Detroit Legend!

Sunday was spent on the couching feeling OLD, alternating between:

a Law & Order SVU marathon

And


(this one doesn't need a description, does it?)

All in all, a great weekend with great friends, and some great hometown "heroes".

What did you do this weekend?

2 Comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Sounds like an AWESOME weekend! Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd?! Amazing!

Kaci said...

I forgot my camera too. *blush*