Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Yep, it's Thursday again! This week I'm thankful:

  1. That I get a 3 day weekend!
  2. That I get to see a cousin from out of town (that I see far too little) on Saturday!
  3. That I'll have the house to myself this evening (well, plus the animals... and from what Grumps has told me, the kittens are CUH-RAZY today!).
  4. That Grumps is STILL holding his 4.0!
  5. And that I am less than a month away from a long weekend of camping up north with our friends!

Share some thanks right down there in the comments, would ya?

2 Comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Way to go to Grumps! Enjoy your time with your cousin on your THREE day weekend! w00t!

I'm thankful for the a/c that's going to keep us from melting next week.
*HUGS*

niobe said...

For the fact that the rain (every day, all freakin day) is making our lawn look great and reducing my guilt about not weeding.

(looking for the silver lining here)