Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Refreshed

The week off was EXACTLY what I needed. Grumps and I went north for a few days, we did some projects around the house, we spent time with friends and family, we played, we slept in, we loved on the fur kids.... it was a good break for me.

The Grumps - he is The Genius! I married me a 4.0 student! WOOHOO! Semester 2 starts tomorrow...

On the IF front... my cycles still seem to be fairly regular (30-35 days). We haven't discussed Clomid any further, nor have we talked about a timeline for "what comes next". I don't think we're avoiding it, I think we're both just really focused on other things right now. And, surprisingly, that feels ok.

Now, I'm making lists of other things I want to do around the house, I'm thinking about menus, and strategizing (instead of panicking) about our finances... things are good. And me likey!

5 Comments:

C said...

I'm so happy to hear you had a great week. It obviously did a body good:-)

What a smart hubby you have too!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

You DO sound refreshed!

Glad you're enjoying yourself -- you deserve to.

Kaci said...

Woohoo for the 4.0! And so glad you had a good week!

nancy said...

Good. I'm glad you are taking the time together to remember exactly what it's like just to be "you".

Sarah said...

My name is Sarah and I’m a Community Leader at WEGO Health. WEGO Health is an online community for Health Activists, people who are passionate about health, care deeply about others, and are driven to share their knowledge and experience for the greater good. Our mission is to empower these Health Activists to help others.

I was very excited to discover your blog while I was looking for infertility health activists. Your activity within the infertility community is exactly what WEGO Health is looking to encourage, support and share.

I wanted to get in touch because WEGO Health recently began a new webinar series designed to help Health Activists like yourself get the most out of their Twitter accounts. We’ll be holding “Twitter Power Tools for Health Activists”, a live web event, on June 3rd at Noon, Eastern Time.

During the 45 minute presentation, we’ll give you a guided tour of some of the most useful third party Twitter applications to help you save time, reach more tweeps, and take tweeting to the next level. There will also be time for Q&A with our Twitter expert, Shwen Gwee.

Joining the webinar is quick, easy and free. You can find all the details here: http://community.wegohealth.com/events/twitter-power-tools-for-health.

Please let know if you have any questions about the upcoming webinar, I hope you’ll be able to join us!

Cheers,
Sarah