Wednesday, May 6, 2009

For You (and Your) Girly Girls **Edited

A friend of mine has finally taken the plunge and opened up her Etsy shop!

She's done lots of sewn items for her own kids, as well as for friends (I have my purple bed buddy (the microwave heating bag thingy) and I LOVE IT!).

So far, she's only placed her pettiskirts (modeled below by her daughter) on the Etsy shop. Other sellers have similar items posted for $60+, but my friend is a bargain hunter (like me), and has decided to price hers at $45.




Even though I don't have daughters, I know that many of you do (Nancy, Lori, Mel, Jim, Jen, R&R, I'm looking at you!), and these seem to be one of the latest "hot items" for little girls.

Do me a favor, and check it out at ShadiaDesigns on Etsy. Buy or don't buy, that's your call. But if you do buy, please let me know what you think! (And you can let me know what you think of her etsy, too!)

*** this is not a paid endorsement or review. blah blah blah legal crap. just go look at my friend's shop! ***

Edited to add: Shadia is currently running a sale with free shipping to the US, and $10 shipping (per skirt) to most international locations!

3 Comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Thanks for the tip! Heading over now...

nancy said...

I will!!!

My girls have the coolest pettiskirts alreaedy and I paid WAY MORE than $45. Damn!

Geohde said...

Oh so cute. Wonder what the international shipping is like...

g