ok, I fully admit to stealing this idea from Nancy, but I really liked it, so I'm creating a list of my own. And, although we do have several in common, I know we don't have ALL the same readers.
So, indulge me if you would, and tell me what YOU think is normal!
- Toothpaste: Squeeze from the middle or the bottom?
- If you're a bottom squeezer, do you roll up the tube as the paste gets used?
- How many times (on average) do you use a bath towel before washing it?
- Toilet paper: underhang or overhang?
- Quick trip on a lightly raining day: umbrella or no?
- Bed sheets (top sheet): fancy side up to the bedspread, or fancy side down to the fitted sheet?
- If you're the only one in the house that will drink something, is it ok to drink directly from the container?
- For you IFers: Do you think in abbreviations? (For example, when expecting your period, do you think to yourself "Where the hell is AF?" or "Where the hell is my period?"
- Does your spouse/significant other know about and read your blog?
- Do your IRL friends know about and read your blog?
- When watching live tv, do you watch commercials, channel surf during them, or do other things around the house (potty break, get a drink or snack, let the dog out, etc?).
- When do you put up Christmas or Holiday decoratons?
- When do you put dish soap in the dishwasher, just before running the load, or as soon as you start putting dirty dishes in?
OK, I think that's enough for now... I'll post my answers later today.