Tuesday, November 4, 2008

and here I am

back to work for the first time since move day (way back on October 24). Feels a little strange, but in a good way. If you excuse the DESPERATE desire for a freaking NAP this afternoon.

There is lots that I want to write about here - Dad's last day, the service, all of the arrangements, the newly developed and VERY strong bond I have with my sisters - but all of that writing will require much more energy than I have this afternoon.

I just wanted to get something posted to let you all know that I'm working my way back to normal, and that I appreciate all of the kindness that each and every one of you has shown me over the last few months, and especially the last few days.

Thank you, very, very much.

8 Comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Thank goodness for sisters.

And bloggy friends.

nancy said...

I've been thinking about you beth. ~hugs~ and take all the time you need.

Beautiful Mess said...

My little sister and I got A LOT closer after my mom passed. I wish you peace and if I learned anything from all the stuff I went through was to..listen to my friends, family AND body! Take it easy. Thinking of you and your family,
big hugs!
-D

Soapchick said...

You've been through so much my friend. Hugs to you.

Becky said...

glad to see your back. I completely know how you feel. My father is deep in stage 4 cancer and his nurses don't know how he's even still alive right now. One of my sister's is being great through this all, but one is being a complete bitch, and i'm just going to have to tell her.
Hang in there, i here the pain starts to fade as time goes on. I really hope so, for both of our sakes.

RBandRC said...

I am glad that you are back and I am thinking of you, sweetie. ((HUGS))

chicklet said...

Been watching for you to update. Good to hear you're out there still.

Bea said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Bea