Thursday, November 20, 2008

Have you Creme'd yet?

Our fantabulous and fearless leader Mel is at it again!

It's that time of year when the stores put out the ornaments, the radio starts playing caroles, we all dread the 10 lbs we're about to gain, and Mel does the Creme de la Creme!

Are you on it?
Yes:
  • Oh you're SO FANTASTIC AND FABULOUS!!!

No:

  • ARGH! If you're part of the ALI (adoption/loss/infertility) blogosphere, then click the link and GET ON IT!
  • If you're not part of the ALI community, then SAVE the link, and come back on January 1 to read the best the community has to offer for 2008! Meet some new bloggers, gain some new perspective, and share the bloggy love!

8 Comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

So glad you're putting the word out. I can hardly wait for this post-Christmas present to be available!

nancy said...

I have no clue how to pick this year.

Anonymous said...

On my way there now!
ICLW

Michelle said...

Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog. I am glad you are in the Creme de la creame. I am too.

Sam said...

No, I wont be part of this because I am just a blogger that found Mel and take part in her ICLW and Show and Tell - no child plans on the horizon as yet.

Elana Kahn said...

I've already picked and submitted!! I can't wait to see everyone's posts! Here from ICLW.

Echloe said...

I haven't ever participated in creme but I'll check it out for sure.

ICLW

~and thanks for visiting my blog.

Jessica White said...

I haven't had time go through my posts, and probably won't get around to it.

It is a great thing to read though.

ICLW