Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And I shall call her...

Jane.

Yes, I'm sure this sounds completely absurd (and it probably is), but I figure, too bad! Maybe I am a little (completely) absurd, and dammit, this is my blog, so - let the absurdity roll!

Wow, that was quite a tangent.

Anyway, I've decided to name the cyst, or "pelvic mass" as it is clinically referred to. And I've decided to name her Jane. If I have any IRL (as in, truly In Real Life - they've never lived in my computer) friends that have discovered this blog, they will ABSOLUTELY understand why I picked that name.

For those of you that are unaware of my real life drama surrounding that name, let me sum up. Jane was a friend of a friend - a somewhat uninvited character in my life. Never did she play any positive, substantial role. Most of the time, she was simply an extra. But when she did decide to jump into the action, she made her presence known in rather unwelcome ways, often by creating much unwanted tension and drama. In short, she was someone that I was more than ready to get rid of, and I was finally able to do so after a long overdue upheaval within the group to which we both belonged.

I removed one Jane from my life early in 2007, and I will gladly have this one removed in 30 days - and not a moment too soon.

1 Comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Sounds like a movie of the week: The Excision of Jane.

Good riddance.