Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

In yet another effort to reset my perspective, I'm going to attempt to resurrect my Thankful Thursdays posts. Here's what I'm Thankful for today:

  1. That it's April 16th, and tax season is OVER!
  2. That my boss was very generous with tax season bonuses this year. So generous in fact, that we'll be able to pay off the smallest of our remaining 4 debts (because I so desperately need to pay off something!) and set aside some cash for the adoption/sterilization/vaccination of our future furry family member.
  3. That I'm married to a man that's sensitive enough to get all weepy with me over losing our kitty.
  4. And that he's smart enough to not make fun of me for choking on my own snot the day we put Paisano down. (He waited a few days to make fun of me.....)
  5. That this weekend I get to go away with some FABULOUS girlfriends! There will be shopping, eating, gossiping, drinking, and much needed silliness!

See, just writing that all out put a smile on my face.

If you'd care to share, tell me something that you're thankful for in the comments!

4 Comments:

Becky said...

I'm totally going to steal 'Thankful Thursdays' from you, i hope you dont' mind.

1) the little boy i have growing inside of me.
2) the jobs g and i still have, especially in this crappy economy
3) The wonderful memories i have of my dad, even though he's passed on, i will never, never, never forget him!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I am thankful for some time alone in a coffee shop.

And I'm also happy that you have such a great list, Beth.

Beautiful Mess said...

Great list, Beth! I'm thankful for being able to spend the day with my girlfriends at the mall. We had a great girly day! Have so much fun with your friends.

Emily (Apron Strings) said...

Husbands are awesome like that ... well, the great ones anyway. I'm thankful that you have such a wonderful list!!