In yet another effort to reset my perspective, I'm going to attempt to resurrect my Thankful Thursdays posts. Here's what I'm Thankful for today:
- That it's April 16th, and tax season is OVER!
- That my boss was very generous with tax season bonuses this year. So generous in fact, that we'll be able to pay off the smallest of our remaining 4 debts (because I so desperately need to pay off something!) and set aside some cash for the adoption/sterilization/vaccination of our future furry family member.
- That I'm married to a man that's sensitive enough to get all weepy with me over losing our kitty.
- And that he's smart enough to not make fun of me for choking on my own snot the day we put Paisano down. (He waited a few days to make fun of me.....)
- That this weekend I get to go away with some FABULOUS girlfriends! There will be shopping, eating, gossiping, drinking, and much needed silliness!
See, just writing that all out put a smile on my face.
If you'd care to share, tell me something that you're thankful for in the comments!