Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sorry

I just realized that it's been 2 weeks since I posted here. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Grumpy's mom is in the hospital (has been since last Saturday), so our world has been a bit upside down lately. She's working on getting better, but has a lot of work ahead, and a big surgery to get through. I'll share more details as I'm able.

In other news, I'm still working on my 101 in 1,001, if you're interested in checking out the progress!

Oh, and Zoloft is LOVELY!!! The anxiety is much much better, and I'm sleeping a lot better. I do think I might talk to the doc at my one month follow-up to see if it's worth trying at the next dosage up from where I'm at.

2 Comments:

RBandRC said...

I'm sorry to hear about Grumpy's mom--wishing her and you all well!

And YAY for the Zoloft working! That is great news. :)

Beautiful Mess said...

YAY for feeling better! I'm so glad it's working for you. I hope Grumpy's mom gets better soon.
HUGS