Friday, December 14, 2007

7 Random Things

I was tagged by Nancy to share 7 random things about myself, so here goes.

  1. I have lived in the same suburb my entire life. The house my hubby & I bought (from his grandma) is about 2 miles from my Mom's house, and also about 2 miles (in the other direction) from the house she grew up in.
  2. I have never broken a bone or been stung by anything that it stings. I am terrified of both, and run screaming like a banshee away from anything that flies and goes "bzzzzz".
  3. I am a biker-chick-in-training. Hubby has a '85 V65 Magna, and I'm learning to be a good little Bitch Seat Occupant. I'm still nervous as all get out in traffic, but it is getting better.
  4. I have a tendency to jump way ahead of myself when presented with a potential problem. I freak out about the worst case scenario for a while, and then calm myself back down into an approach that's more reasonable, and much more manageable.
  5. In my 29.25 years on this earth, I have spent 6 months without a dog. I don't think a house without a dog could ever feel like home to me.
  6. I believe in God, but am not at all religious. I believe that it is each person's responsibility to do the best they can for themselves, for their family, for their community, and for society as a whole.
  7. I am becoming a terrible passenger seat driver. I'm really trying to work on it, but it takes time. Or, at least, it's taking ME time.

I'm tagging: Chicklet, R&R, Roy, Wendy, Tigger, Andrea Jennine, and Courtney

0 Comments: